Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Card and A Tug-O-War

I made a birthday card for my daughter's co-worker. Since I don't know her I didn't have anything to go on as to what she likes, but I think this will do. I ran the butterfly piece through my die cutter with an embossing folder to get this background. There are a myriad of colors my camera doesn't pick up. I sprayed it with various shades of Color Shine spritz and rubbed on a couple of different colors of iridescent inks.The rainbow ribbon is perfect, it has a little bit of all of the colors. The little banner was hand-cut and I added a "happy day" sentiment sticker to it.
The inside has another hand-made banner with a strip of floral Washi tape I thought was pretty. The "happy birthday to you" sentiment is a sticker. Although it looks shiny here, it actually blends very well with the card stock.

Here's Winnie and Dixie having a Win-Dixie tug-o-war! As cute as this is, Winnie was an unwilling participant, she was just trying to hang on to her toy elephant. But Dixie didn't know that and had lots of fun anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind