Monday, June 18, 2012

Wizard of Oz

Made for my hubby, this is probably my most favorite card I’ve made yet. It’s always fun to incorporate my love of Oz wherever I can.

 I die-cut a banner, stamped it with the sentiment, aged the edges with ink and then popped it up at the center using a strip of adhesive foam.


I love this Oz paper! I was able to cut the squares from one sheet, the hearts from the reverse side and the Tin Man from yet another.


I fussy-cut the Tin Man and heart from the same background paper I used on the front and used pop dots to adhere it. I'm finding I like to fussy-cut, it's not as difficult as I once thought. My husband loved his ozzy card as much as I enjoyed making it.

To see more of my cards and other crafty things I hope you'll visit my Flickr.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind