Friday, June 29, 2012

Heroes Card Drive

The Lawnscaping Challenge blog is hosting a card drive for soldiers away from home. They are asking for simple cards that the soldiers can send to their loved ones. For more information and guidelines (it's easy!), please click on their logo at the top of this page or follow the text link.


I made 14 of them today and will be sending them off to Florida to be added to their card stash.

I learned that embossing with white is tricky. Actually, I learned I need to practice the art of embossing, period. All of the sentiments were embossed because I love the look of it. It looks professional and jumps off the paper in a good way.

It only took me a couple of hours to make these. Most of the time was in deciding what die cut or paper to use, decisions, decisions! It was fun, and knowing the cards will be used for such a sweet project does my heart good. I hope you'll join in the fun and make a few cards for this great cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind