Monday, February 6, 2017

This is becoming a Molly blog

I had to share this miracle,
which Dawn and I saw with our own eyes
and still can't believe what we saw:

20170205_143241
Video of Molly and Oliver playing!

Molly and Oliver have been playing in the backyard and have now brought it inside. Molly, who's the biggest grouch this side of California, is playing like a puppy. I love that she has rediscovered her youth. She had such a hard life before we found her, so it's wonderful to see her continuing to bloom.

Thank you, Oliver, even though you're a handful and a pain in the patootie to Winnie, you have brought so much joy to our family.

2 comments:

  1. That is just the sweetest. I love you share your babies. I am a big animal lover. I have an Oliver too. He's my tabby cat I raised by hand since he was only two days old. His Mommy & siblings were killed in a construction accident.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have an Oliver?! How cool! Your poor little guy sure had a rough start. I'm so glad he has you.

      Delete

Please be kind