Thursday, December 10, 2015

Doggers


My crafting buddies. I love it when they hang out with me in my craft studio. It was so funny. Monday they were laying in their own beds, and the next time I looked over they had switched places! Such silly goofers.


They both love Dawn's new Christmassy blanket Valerie surprised her with. It's very, very soft.


One ear up!


I asked Molly if she wanted a sweater because she was snuggled up around my pillows in a little ball.


I brought out the heart sweater, held it up and asked her again. She got up and walked over to me, like, yes, mama, put it on me!

2 comments:

  1. That Molly is getting super smart all of a sudden! I mean, she's always been smart, but it's like a whole bunch of things are clickin' all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think maybe she's finally learned to trust us and feel like she's home to stay.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind