Saturday, September 12, 2015

Two New Things & An Expo!

On our way to someplace else, Dawn and I came across a rummage sale at a church. We hadn't seen one of those in eons, so we thought we'd check it out. It was good and junky and we made out like bandits. My favorite find was this wooden footstool. I'd been looking for one to put under my craft desk out in my studio, and when we spotted it, I knew it was going home with me. I sanded it a little to get rid of a few splinters and intended to paint it, but it was in such good shape I went ahead and started using it as-is. I'll eventually do something creative with it, but in the meantime, practically speaking, it's perfect.

I often come across recipes on Pinterest and tuck them away in one of my folders. But when I followed a link to Happy Slip's recipe for rice-cooker mac and cheese, I made it on the spot. It turned out even better than I thought it would be! Seriously, it's a must try.

My life-long friend and I are attending this expo next month. We're soooooooo excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind