Wednesday, December 24, 2014

We Made It!

 
This Wizard of Oz-themed wreath was made for me by my friend Laura Smith

It's been another year of posting about my friends and family, crafting, cooking, baking and whatever else I could think of here on The Little House Out Back. I don't really blog a lot of my daily life, but as with you, there have been ups and downs.

It's been another rough year for my husband, but we're hopeful we'll find something to ease his chronic pain. My daughters are working full-time and are generally healthy. I am thankful every day for the great human beings my kids have grown up to be. They're quite awesome. I have a loving relationship with my remaining siblings. There's nothing like reminiscing with them about our childhood, the family we miss, and what's going on in our lives today. To top off this year, I've been able to gather several times with life-long friends, both near and afar.

I'm very grateful for my life and those who are in it.

Although I don't get many comments, I do get emails and in-person feedback, so thank you for browsing my blog and for being so kind about the things I post.

From our home to yours, have a very merry Christmas, and may 2015 bring you much joy and all that you need. And then some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind