Thursday, October 30, 2014

Friends


For a friend’s birthday. I worked into the wee hours of the morning last night, probably spent too much time on it, but it was for a special friend. The ladies, in a funny way, represent, from left to right, me, my daughters and our friend. My daughters are a lot younger than us, but I thought it was a fun stamp to use.

The group is cut out from a stamp and popped up. Their clothing and purses are fussy-cut and glued into place, which was the most time consuming. I used colored pencils on some of the details and highlighted things like their sunglasses, shoes and accessories with sparkly pens.

I found a stash of tourist maps of the Monterey Peninsula I had amongst my printed cardstock and used it for the background. I love it. We live in this area, so it helped make the card that much more personal.

I am in love with this line of stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind