Monday, September 30, 2013

I'm a year older!

I received some lovely flowers and awesome hand-made birthday cards from my family. My husband even made one! Of course the biggie was my Kindle Fire, wowie-zowie! On top of that they gave me all sorts of crafty fodder, something I always welcome.
I had a wonderful day hanging out with my sister and then my daughters (hubby wasn't up to snuff). A couple of days later I received this magnificent purse from my best friend in the whole-wide world! And the next day my brother took me to lunch, my choice!
To top it off, I opened my Facebook to over 60 birthday wishes...I didn't even know I knew that many people. I am so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. As another birthday approaches, I hope you had full use of that purse!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean THREE years older! I used that purse every day for almost all of those years and finally had to change because I wore it out. Best thing you could have given me.

      Delete

Please be kind