Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

I no longer have my father with me, but there are some awesome men in my life I want to honor. This year I made six cards, which is a lot of awesomeness in my life, eh?
For my father-in-law. This is a 3-D Thomas Kindade, painter of light sticker I discovered in my craft stash. The fern is real pressed leaves.

This one is for my brother Burt, retired Army, Command Sargent Major.
For my brother John, who constantly makes me laugh.
For my brother Jack, who has been painting his house and still has a lot of work ahead of him.
For my brother-in-law Larry, a hard-working diesel mechanic and auto instructor who loves and has always taken care of my sister Martha (and she, him). They are a match made in heaven.
I'm not posting close-ups of my hubby's yet because he sometimes pops in here to see what I'm up to. (Hi, honey!) I made these in one evening, go me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind