Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Couple of Cards and Feathers

I liked the other graduation card so much I made another one for my niece! I also made a birthday card for my daughter's co-worker using one of the fabulous Julie Nutting doll stamps.
 
I sprayed the cardstock with gold Color Shine before adhering the sentiment. I should actually do this more often, make two or more of whatever I'm doing at time. But most of the time I don't know if it'll be a success until it's done.
This is for my daughter's co-worker. I am so tickled to discover the Julie Nutting doll stamps will fit on a greeting card after all! She is made of 3 layers, two cardstock and one of very fine golden paper. Rhinestones were added because, sparkle.
The sentiment is surrounded by tiny white stars.
And on the feather front...
I am obsessed with making these! I cut a gazillion slices with my scissors to make them look more feathery. The rainbow one is backed with the same fine golden paper as the center feather. I haven't done anything with the inkwells yet.
The rainbow one is my favorite, but the brown one looks the most real. Want one?



4 comments:

  1. All of your creations are gorgeous! You're very talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Aww, thank you for saying so. Don't know why, but I love making them.

      Delete

Please be kind