Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Made A Few More Cards

I so enjoyed making these little girls from the Marci rubber stamp line from La-La Land Crafts. I finally got around to putting them on cards. It's nice to have them all ready to go for any occasion that might arise, last-minute or otherwise.
The one above is my favorite. I used the fence die Valerie gave me. I'd like to do more with this die, it's so whimsical.
For a few of these I started with store-bought cards Dawn gave me and embellished them. The strawberry girl below sports a tiny strawberry I fussy-cut and then popped it up after coating it with Glossy Accents.
This last one was made with layers of different colored card stock on top of a blank note card decorated with hearts. A strip of LOVE Washi tape (that stuff is addicting!) is along the bottom and heart Washi tape was added next to the little girl. I drew white stitch lines between each layer of card stock for a little something extra.
My daughters surprised me with a bunch of new little girl stamps and other crafty things like glass-fusing products for the microwave kiln I got for Christmas (I haven't tried yet) and some of the most awesome 12"x12" card stock I've ever laid my eyes on.
I can't wait to play with it all!





2 comments:

  1. I love the girls you create. I can't wait to see what you do with your new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! There's so many to choose from, I'm not sure where to start. You and Val sure do spoil me rotten.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind