Monday, March 21, 2011

Thift Shop Haul

Individual miniature bouquets
I'm not sure what the pretty little purple blooms are made of, but it looks like yarn. At first I thought they were dried flowers, but they're even more nifty now that I've had a chance to look them over.

 
There were several bags at Savers for $2.99 each, so I bought two. Now that I see how well-made they are, I kinda wish I had bought them all. If you know anything about them, tell me, pretty please?

Buttons!
 I picked up several little bags filled with sewing stuff such as buttons (yummy!), dress maker straight pins, thread, an old measuring tape made in West Germany, a very long-big-eyed needle with a rounded end, and lots of brand-new sewing machine needles, jackpot!


And a good time was had by all at Savers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind