Thursday, January 7, 2010

Nifty Thrift Shop Find

Isn't there something about the 7th day being a day of rest? Well, this 7th day of the month was far from it, and from the looks of it things won't be slowing down any time soon. The day began on a high note and then struck a sour one as it went along, but by the end of it things seemed to be back on an even keel. Yay.

I managed a quick trip to Class 'N' Trash (my mini-vacation from reality) and found something pretty nifty.



I found 3 boxes of a product by Stockmar, thin wax sheets in various colors. My mind is a whirl thinking about all the ways their Web site said this product can be used, on "boxes, matchboxes, cosmetic containers, bottles, paperweights, key racks, flower pots, cookie jars, wooden crates, mirror frames, etc."




It's already been used, but there's tons so I won't miss it. I think I'll stick with trying it out on a candle the first time out, and can't wait to try it out using some of my miniature cookie cutters!


2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I love your new look, and I can't wait to see what you do with your wax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! Hahaha! I'll need some swee-eee-e-eet, sweet inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind